Sunday, May 26, 2013

Essie Butler Please review and rhinestone accent nail!

Hello readers! So, I'm gonna start swatching and reviewing some Essie polish. However, i'm not going to post it all at once, but look forward to some reviews in the upcoming posts. So to start off the reviews, a review of Essie Butler Please. I didn't take pictures before I added a rhinestone accent nail, sorry.

Essie Butler Please is a bright and vivid blue. It is almost a royal blue color, but lighter, a very beautiful shade. Although this shade is nice and very fun, I didn't find it particularly flattering on my tanned skin. The formula of polish was well pigmented, however, it dries super fast, too fast for my liking because it caused some balding/ patching to occur when I went over the same place twice so I had to work quickly. The polish dries satin, so I had to use top coat. All pictures show two coats and top coat.


Under artificial light, my skin looks way more tan than it is in real life, it actually shows a better picture of what the color looks like though in real life though.
In shade.

I love this picture, the blue came out so nice here! I'll soon continue with more reviews with some nail art in between that. What do you think of this mani? Let me know in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment