Monday, June 17, 2013

Essie Licorice with rhinestone triangles!

Hello readers,

I'm really excited to show you this manicure! This will be a picture heavy post, but I had so much fun with these nails. I took pictures holding a bottle of China Glaze Liquid Leather, just because I didn't have my bottle of Essie Licorice in hand. You can get the same effect with either polish though, they are both plain black polishes with glossy finishes and good formulas.

 Since this manicures base color is a plain black, I took the opportunity to take some pictures with colorful things in the background. I bought this cool new Monster Energy Drink can, that was pink, and I collect Monster tabs in all colors so I took some pictures with those.

This manicure is really simple, easy, and elegant. It's really classy with black, but you an use any base color you'd like. I did this manicure with a peach color, and will post pictures of that sometime soon. On to the pictures!
 With a Monster Energy Drink can.







I love these nails and I love how the pictures came out. What do you think of this mani? Let me know in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! You got skill girl! Gotta get you to do mine...

    ReplyDelete