Sunday, June 23, 2013

Monster Energy drink nails!

Hello readers!

Today I have some pretty radical nail art to show you! This is an old manicure I did I while back, but I have yet to take pictures of the manicure I have on currently so I thought I would show you this past one. There's not much to say about this manicure, it's actually pretty simple and maybe i'll do a tutorial in the future. I used a neon green with yellow shimmer which is Wet n' Wild's Fergie collection in shade "Glowstick." The black shatter is Maybelline's Color Show in Carbon Frost. I free handed the Monster logo in white and then painted in the green and the shading.



Well, i'll post my current manicure sometime soon. Please share this picture and credit me! I've been trying really hard to get this blog seen by more people, and it'd be just amazing if Monster Energy were to share my picture and give credits to me and my blog. What do you think of this mani? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment