Thursday, June 20, 2013

Essie summer 2013 The More The Merrier swatch+ Essie Bikini So Teeny

Hello readers,

Today I have a swatch of The More The Merrier from Essie's new summer 2013 collection. I only picked up this shade from their collection because I felt that it was the only shade I didn't have anything similar to.

The More The Merrier-  Grass green. It's very vivid in the bottle, almost like a lime green, but it dries a shade darker and looks more like a grass green. Although I thought this color was unique for Essie, I had some problems with the formula. Aside from finding this shade unflattering on my skin tone, it balds/ patches like crazy! I had to work very fast to avoid balding, but even then it would still clump up. Once I finally got a smooth- ish coat, I noticed this polish is not very good at self leveling. I had to use top coat to smooth out the polish and make it look even.



Bikini So Teeny- Princess blue/ light sky blue. I think this shade is so pretty, I immediately think of Cinderella. This shade has a better formula, I needed two thicker coats, it dries average and is more flattering on my skin tone.


This polishes are pretty and summery but definitely not my favorite, and not the best formula. Did you have a better experience with this mani? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment