Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Santa Cruz boardwalk inspired nails! Roller coaster gradient nails!

Hello readers,

I am so excited to show you this manicure! I really fell in love with it and these pictures don't do it justice, the colors are much more vivid in person. If you've been to the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk before, I think you will know where my inspiration came from. I'll post a picture of where I got the background colors inspiration from. I wanted to go with a somewhat sunset type feel, but more of when the sun has just gone down and the sky has a fade from blue to purple. The colors I used are Essie Avenue Maintain, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Essie Bond With Whomever, and Insta- Dri  Lively Lilac. This will be a picture heavy post.
 Here are the pictures  got my inspiration from. Neither of these pictures are mine.
Now onto the pictures!








What do you think of this mani? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment