Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bridal taupe nails with white roses, rhinestones, and a silver accent nail!

Hello readers,

Sorry it's been a while since my last post. I've had these on for longer than usual and I think they look quite nice. I recently filed my nails down just to have a change, so they're pretty short. I matched my nails to my outfit for a party, the taupe and white roses are from my ivory lace dress, the rhinestones and silver accent nail are from my sandals. The colors I used are Essie Sand Tropez, Sally Hansen Celeb City, and white acrylic paint.



 Last but not least, this is the picture I put on my instagram account (@yazmin_nat). The lace in the background is from my lace dress.
I'm pretty happy with these, what do you think of these nails? Would you wear them? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment