Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Irrelevant to nail art!

Hello readers!

So this is a quick post that is irrelevant to nail art/ nails. I've been having my nails pretty plain since i'm doing swatches and some nail art inspired by a dress, so sorry that I haven't posted in a while! Also, please check out my nail art facebook page by clicking here! This post is completely irrelevant to nail art or nails but I'm trying to help someone out and get more likes on their facebook page! It's really difficult to promote a page without paying for ads so perhaps this would help. This page is not for everyone! I'm warning you in advance that this page is for older viewers, or people who don't get offended easily or those who like offensive/ dark comedy. Remember that this is not my page, but if you do like dark/ offensive comedy then check out this page and give it a "like."

Warning- I don't recommend this page for the easily offended, people who don't like dark/ offensive humor, or younger viewers. And remember, this is not my page! 

If you DO like offensive/ dark comedy, and DO NOT get offended easily, then you can search up The Real Offended Yet on Facebook, or click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/TheRealOffendedYet?fref=ts 


                        IF YOU LIKE OFFENSIVE/ DARK HUMOR AND DO NOT GET OFFENDED EASILY, PERHAPS YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS PAGE, IF NOT, THEN THIS PAGE IS NOT FOR YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment