Sunday, July 7, 2013

Finger Paints Art You Wondering swatch!

Hello readers,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, i'm doing swatches again so in the meantime I'd like to show you my swatches of a stunning glitter polish. Art You Wondering is a lightly teal tinted jelly with lots of teal/ emerald green fine glitter. This polish can't be used much as a glitter topper, or over colors that are not similar to the glitter colors so it's better for layering over a green or teal color. I layered two coats of Art You Wondering over one coat of China Glaze Shower Together, and the results were beautifully eye catching. It was difficult for my camera to capture the color perfectly, the polish is leaning more towards a green in person, but not a huge difference. It dries fairly smooth, but I used topcoat anyways. On to the pictures!



 This last picture was taken in direct sunlight, you can see all the lovely glitter here!

Really stunning, any lover of blue/ teal and glitter polishes would definitely want this in their collection, stunning! The removal was a bit difficult because all of the fine glitter but nothing terrible. What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment