Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Zoya Pixie Dust Miranda swatch!

Hello readers,

Soon I will start the 31 day nail challenge and so for now I'm going to show you some more swatches of new polishes. Zoya Pixie Dust is a collection of textured, matte, sparkle polishes. I only purchased one shade because Zoya is pretty hard to find where I live and they did not have very many colors.

Miranda- A raspberry rose type color in the textured, matte, sparkle formula. I like this polish a lot, but I actually liked it more when it was wet and glossy than when it dried to the textured matte. The color is more rich and the sparkle comes through a lot more. Application was easy, it dried a little longer than average because you have to wait for each coat to fully dry. The only thing I really disliked about this polish was that removing it was such a pain! Other than that it's very unique.


What do you think of this polish? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment