Tuesday, July 9, 2013

OPI Pompeii Purple swatch and review!

Hello readers,

I have recently purchased my first ever OPI polish, and i'm very excited to show you swatches of this stunning shade. The formula of this polish was good, but slightly more sheer than I would've wanted. Two coats were almost perfect, but my nail line was still visible.

Pompeii Purple- An almost hot pink/ fuschia shade with magenta shimmer that leans more towards purple. Although I found this shade very flattering, I definitely do not consider this a purple. Even though the shimmer is a purple- ish magenta, it's not enough to make the shade as a whole purple. I would think of it more of a pink or red than a purple. Nonetheless, I still like this color quite a lot, it dried very fast and glossy and even though pigmentation was on the sheerer side, it was still very easy to work with.



 
Also, don't forget to like my facebook page Nat Kat Nails. What do you think of this color? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. You couldn't have purchased a more PERFECT first OPI polish!!! This is my favorite shade and I want to buy a new bottle everytime I see it. I think 3 bottles is probably enough for now. ;) Happy Thanksgiving!! Kara

    ReplyDelete